sexta-feira, janeiro 27, 2006

Cigana da estrada

Once, in Rio de Janeiro, a taxi driver gave me a paper with a message on it saying that i should be a gipsy of the routes. I'll never forget that message of the taxi driver.
Sometimes, i think about that and I get sad cause i can't follow my destiny:(
I wish i could really be the "cigana da estrada" that he told me i was / i should be. I feel the desire of traveling around the world...
Presently, i have no conditions to be it... . Maybe later i can achieve something (that i don't know what it is .... and it's not properly money) that allows me to do that!!!


Oh, i miss so much my life before start working. I like working, and i like what i do. But it's missing me something. One of the things that disturbes me most is the fact of being distant from people i like, and not having time for them.

My student life was so good. I had time for "everything": working (in part-time), going out at nights, be with the people i wanted to, studying....

When i wanted i could miss classes, i could stay in bed or simply at home, by the mornings, i could go out the nights i wanted cause i could sleep the day after and so no needed to be worried with getting tired and not having time enought to sleep; no needed to be worried with not beeing with my complete level of skills. Now everything is so different... almost no time for nothing, for anyone. Just for working. At least, i do what i like and i am greatful for that.

And, of course, i'm on a time of adaptation. Soon i will be able to reorganize my schedules and have time for some of my priorities. I already started doing that!!!

Thx God